This position will be full-time and located in our client’s offices in the New York Metro Area.
The Data Analyst's role is to help our clients gain insights from their customer experience programs by providing project management, analytical, and technical support across a range of market research-related initiatives.
This role provides a great opportunity to become part of a high performing team, gain experience in a range of market research and analytical methodologies with a focus on customer experience (CX), and get exposure to world-class services operations.
● Be part of a cross-functional team managing a global customer experience program
● Provide project management, technical, and analytical support for CX initiatives as they arise
● Support survey design, review, and compliance
● Manage technical administration of CX reporting platform
● Provide analytical and technical support for ongoing CX reporting projects
● Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Management, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field from a top university
● 1-3 years experience in market research or related field (recent university graduates will be considered)
● Demonstrated experience and interest in survey-based market research, customer experience, and data analysis
● Experience or familiarity with survey design and market research methodologies
● Strong comfort level with technology
● Ability to learn new technological/analytical tools and methodologies quickly
● Experience as a technical administrator
● Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
● Excellent attention to detail
● Team player with great communication skills
● Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects and requests
● Capable of working both independently on projects and collaborating with a team
● Willingness to travel and work flexible work hours to accommodate different time zones
● Master’s degree - advantage
● Proficiency with a statistical package such as Stata, SPSS or “R” - advantage
● Some programming / data visualization background (e.g., Python, XML, SQL, Tableau) - advantage
If this position interests you, please send your resume, cover letter (optional), and contact information to . Please include the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.